Here you can find the different warranty policies for the different products. Please note, that we are only able to exchange the product if there is an actual issue with it. This is examined by our product expert. Please note if there is no detectable issue with the product, we are not able to exchange or refund it.
Consumer returns policy
Our returns policy has two parts, a ‘14 day right to cancel’ and ‘goods which do not meet your statutory rights’.
If you have goods that are no longer wanted, you should read the ’14 day right to cancel’. If your goods appear to not match their description or appear faulty you should read the ‘goods that do not meet your statutory rights’.
Your 14 day right to cancel
The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 say that when goods are purchased online a consumer has an extra right. This is because there is no opportunity to examine the goods in the usual way which is possible when buying from a high street shop.
A consumer has the right to cancel the order for any reason, such as a change of mind. The right to cancel the order starts as soon as the order is placed and ends 14 days after receipt of the goods. Upon cancellation you will be refunded the cost of the item and outbound delivery to you (if you selected a more expensive delivery method than the basic one, you will only be refunded an amount equivalent to the basic delivery cost). There are some circumstances where our 14 day right to cancel can be lost, as explained below.
You can cancel by telephoning us on 020 7788 6628, emailing us on email@example.com, using live chat at the bottom of the page or filling and mailing a cancellation form to VAPE PEOPLE LIMITED, 27 Old Gloucester Street, WC1N 3AX, London.
In order to help us process your cancellation, please be ready to provide your full name, order number and date when the order was placed. Failure to provide this may cause a delay in issuing you with a refund. However we will refund you within 14 days of us receiving the goods or your proof of postage to us, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us and they can be sent/taken to:
Unit 5, 116 Putney Bridge Road
This is at your own cost and must be within 14 days of your cancellation.
You will be refunded by the same payment method, unless we both agree otherwise.
Exceptions: Your 14 day right to cancel can be lost in some circumstances including the following:
- You are not permitted to handle the goods beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and function, in other words, beyond what might reasonably be allowed in a shop. If you do so, we may deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value.
- If you unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection of hygiene reasons, then you will lose your 14 day right to cancel. Some examples of these types of goods electronic liquids, e-cigarette spare parts that require direct contact with mouth etc.
- Goods that are made to the customer's specification or are personalised do not have a 14 day right to cancel.
- Goods that are liable to deteriorate rapidly, such as fresh flowers or meat.
Goods which do not meet your statutory rights
It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, consumers may be entitled to a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where goods are faulty or not as described; they are also entitled to a refund and/or compensation where the seller had no legal right to sell the goods.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you're entitled to the following:
- Up to 30 days - if your goods are faulty, you can get a refund.
- Up to 6 months - if it can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund in most cases.
- Longer than 6 months - some products may have a shorter lifespan If the goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
Please read ‘Product guidance’ below for more information
Please note that some products are only suitable for experienced users, because they can be damaged if not used correctly and some products only have a limited life expectancy. Such products will have a very clear warning on their listing pages.
Where a product is returned as faulty, we may send an item to a manufacturer for examination. Incorrect use of a product is not a fault.
If you are unhappy with the way we have dealt with you, you can contact the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Mechanical mods may explode and cause serious health damage if used improperly and are only suitable for experienced users.
Batteries, chargers and variable voltage mods - these have a life expectancy of 3-6 months depending on usage.
Coils - life expectancy will be affected by actual usage, way of usage and liquid etc.
Questions, comments and requests regarding our refund Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to VAPE PEOPLE LIMITED, 27 Old Gloucester Street, WC1N 3AX, London.